The Sculptor is the 10th god in existence, created by Lohak, and has control over Water.
Information Block Edit
Name: The Sculptor
Domains: Water, Ice, Poison, Renewal, Steel, Vengeance
Appearance : A female silhouette with The Crystal Lotus embedded in her breast. The Crystal Lotus radiants a pale blue light that barely illuminates her form.
Symbol: Sacred Lotus Blossom
- Hrinori was the second elemental god to be created by Lohak. When the god of corruption created a powerful artifact on her world of Lor'quhan, Hrinori was inadvertantly affected, becoming quite crazed. In the process of freeing herself from Madness (and incidentally, ascending Nennave), she crafted a new identity for herself, calling herself The Sculptor, and claiming the domain of Renewal.
Description & Personality
- More details about your god; what they look like in-depth, how they act, maybe what they plan to do
- The Susurrus (demiplane) -- An inverted world linked to the rest of the cosmos by the Whispergates, the only entrances and exits from the plane.
- The Crystal Lotus (Moderate) -- helps the wielder manipulate cold and radiant energies. (Combat)
- The Whispergate (Moderate) -- provides a means of travel between worlds.
- The Tombs of Remembrance (Greater) - provides nourish/denourish PP.
- The Sculptor has ascended an Exarch of Ice. This Exarch was named Hrinori, and approximately matches the goddess' appearance and demeanor before her rebirth as The Sculptor.
- Fulrit, Exarch of Vengeance.
- Orimoth, a combat exarch.
Races and People-Groups Edit
- Same as Beasts, just with plants instead
- Hrinori created two planet cores. One, modified by herself and The Silent One, became Lor'quhan. The other, after a time, was modified to become The Susurrus.
Power Level Edit