The game will be divided into three ages: The Beginning Times, The Forging of Creation and The Refinement.
Age 1: The Beginning TimesEdit
Runs for 2-4 weeks, This is the age of creation, when the gods are mastering their abilities and forming the world from the raw material of creation. Creatures that can survive this age are epic in the extreme, capable of surviving an attack from an undetermined god.
- Spawn actions are inverted in cost (superior+greater-2, moderate-3, minor-4)
- Mold actions are inverted in cost (superior-1,greater-2, moderate-3, minor-4)
- Shape Populace is prohibited
- Imprison God is prohibited
- Spawn Template is prohibited
Age 2: The Forging of CreationEdit
Runs for 2-6 weeks. This is an age of refinement, as the gods, having mastered their abilities, begin to apply their own touches to individual parts of the world. Races and creatures are still larger than life, but as the world becomes more habitable, become less dangerous and powerful. Nations are rare. This is an age of dragons and archons.
- Shape Populace actions are inverted in cost
- Superior actions are discouraged
- Guide Populace actions cost 1 additional PP
- Spawn Template actions cost 1 additional PP
Age 3: The RefinementEdit
Runs indefinitely. The epic creatures of the past fade into the background as the stories of mortals and PC races take the front lines. This is the age of nations and heroes.
- Superior actions require admin approval